Friday, February 4, 2011

Sorry, have to phone in sick tonight…

A couple days ago I felt something tickling my throat, and it has finally hit home… my 3rd. cold of the year!   Last year I had none!  Go figure.

While lots of people have been freezing all over the area, our weather has not been too bad, however for the last 2 mornings our Resort has been without power as too many people are turning on heaters at 7:00 a.m. and the is simply not enough power… so then none of us have power…  Hope they figure this out soon!

Heading to bed early tonight…

Till tomorrow…

4 comments:

  1. Take care, John, and hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick call accepted!..hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon. Like you, I didn't have a cold last year, and am just now recuperating from my second one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colds are a nasty bit of busineess alright & hopefully it will only last a few days. I attribute the fact that I have not had a cold for over 10 years to my morning breakfast routine. You can find my solution in a short video I made & put into my blog back in 2009:)) http://thebayfieldbunch.com/2009/09/als-food-video-contributionsounds-yukky.html
    Get well soon:))

    ReplyDelete