Sunday, July 13, 2014

Just a down day...

Turned out real nice here today, thought it was going to rain, but never did. We were into Town this morning for Church, and the enjoyed lunch at Wendy's with the gang.

Judy and I walked 5 miles at our walking track...phew, just a bit warm!

 

I watched the second half, and the OT of the World Cup Soccer this afternoon. I am not a big fan, but it was fun to watch, and I was really happy that Germany scored a real nice goal instead of the game being decided by penalty shots or something stupid like that!

Till tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. We don't do sports, but did enjoy a great rainy day outside without the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually hoping for penalty kicks as I think then Argentina might have had a chance to pull this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I could not watch the game but I did catch the TV sports highlights. Hard to fathom that that sport can draw humongous crowds and TV watchers from all over the world. I do know that Vancouver (and area) restaurant and pub businesses cashed in BIG time. Anything good for local business is great, in my view.

    ReplyDelete