Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Now... That's what I'am talking about!

We were out the door before 9:00 a.m. this morning, heading to our walking track with my brand new Merrels in hand...or, I mean on foot, to give them a demo.

If early reports mean anything... I am impressed. I walked 5 miles this morning, in 1 hour... my feet felt as good at the end, as they did at the beginning of the walk. Now, I will know better after a couple of weeks wearing them, but so far so good. The support was real good, very easy on the feet, and no break in time necessary.

The rest of the day we did some RV type stuff... cleaning, laundry, etc. (Well, OK, Judy did a bunch of that stuff...) I had to clean up our new Cruze as it was dirty inside and out...looks brand new again now.

Other than that... JUST ENJOYING SUMMER!

Till tomorrow...

 

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love enjoying this amazing summer weather.
    And so nice that your new shoes seem to be doing the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merrels does have a good reputation. glad the shoes fit and feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been happy with our Merrels...and I've even bought a couple pair of their sandals...which are about as expensive as the hiking shoes.

    ReplyDelete