Monday, August 18, 2014

Wow... now that is big news!

What do you all think that this is a picture of ????

Hhhhmmmmmm..... looks to me like Gwenny and Charlie are going to have to move over! Looks like Company is coming!

I took Gwenny and Charlie over to the Park today, while Judy accompanied Kristina on a trip over to the Ultra Sound Department. Judging by the picture I received on my iPhone, we better start getting ready to receive another Grandchild! Yes, if you are counting, that would be #5! How can we be so blessed!

I am not sure if they can add another seat to this contraption at the park for the new baby... maybe! Apparently Gwenny is already telling Kristina that she would like to have a new baby sister... I would say the odds of that are 50 / 50... The new baby is scheduled for arrival very early next March. (yes, I have known about this for a while now... but sworn to silence)

Hope you had as great a day as we did today!

Till tomorrow...

 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, the family is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - wow, just 1 more and you've got yourself a hockey team, John!

    Pretty exciting news for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exciting news! Congratulations Granny and Pop Pop!

    ReplyDelete