Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to Gravenhurst



Yes, I made it back to Gravenhurst tonight, and dropped Mom off in Orillia along the way. Thanks to my Brother Richard for picking Mom up and dropping her off at the apartment. It made it a lot easier for me without having to navigate around the apartment building with the RV.
Have a few pictures I took as we were leaving the farm.... check out Sue working her butt off in the Garden. Her and Big Peter put a lot of hours into keeping the garden together...

They have flowers growing all over the place so I had to go on a bit of a tour to get the pics.

Not being a horticulturalist, I do not know the names of all these flowers, but I do like taking pictures....
Very impressive....
These are just a sampling of what they have on the farm...


My Mom bought this tree and Big Peter planted it in the back yard in memory of Uncle Art's 90th birthday, and they call it the "Gwen Eva" tree!

By Sunday night the crowd's were thinning out, and this was the group left for dinner!

Mom wanted a picture of Her and the Motorhome, so she could show all her friends at the Church....

Meanwhile, back at the homestead, Judy and Angela were touring all over central Ontario on the Burgman's.... looks to me like this shot was taken in Midland....?????.....

Thanks to David and Angela, Judy had accommodations while I was over on the Farm. She said the weather over the weekend here was great! While at Angela and Dave's place, she would have been playing with Lulu the Cat.... here she is striking the pose....

Tomorrow is clean up day, getting everything back in shape after the trip.... dirty job, someone has to do it...

Also tomorrow, just for my cousin Sue, I will explain how I earned my nickname "Maverick" that you will find in graphics on the door of the RV.

Till tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment