Sunday, June 27, 2010

If you see Noah.... tell him to send the Ark!

Still raining here in Gravenhurst.... seems like that is all we get lately... :-((

We slept in this morning with the pitter patter of rain on the RV roof.... one of those days you do not want to move.... when we did get up, we had coffee and spent a bit of time on the computers and had some breakfast... pretty slow day. Judy did some inside cleaning of the RV and I sorted some of my tools. Bought a new tool box, and tried to consolidate some of my tools, but had a problem... seems I think I need them all.

Last night, after Judy and I made it back to Gravenhurst and had dinner, I got a crazy idea in my head to drive back to Orillia and go the the Galaxy Theatre and watch the movie "Grown Ups". What a blast... It has Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, and a few other good comedians, including David Spade. It was funny. We knew something was up, as when we got to the multi-plex theatre, the whole parking lot of full and we had to park across the street. There were no seats left in the theatre we were in! What recession????? Anyways, if you get a chance, and want to see something funny, go to this one!

That's it for today, no pics to wow you with... sorry!

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment