Sunday, January 17, 2010



Today was a great day, nice and warm! After touring the mountains yesterday, we took things easy this morning. John and Pat came over at 12:00 noon. John and I decided to was time to unleash the motorcycles, and head out for a tour.
We did a crop tour around Yuma, before deciding to head down to San Luis. Here is John trying to figure out how a Honda starts....

Judy was on the camera, and caught me firing up the Burgmen... vroooommm....


All set to go....

Which one of these is the clutch?????

Now the problem here is I wanted to go this way, and John thought we should go that way, and well, we both turned around and went the other way......... ???? ........

We drove down to the border Town of San Luis, as John wanted to see the border crossing to Mexico, and wanted to see the big fence up close. It was hot when we got down there with the sun just a blazing.... I took some pictures, however, when I down loaded them to the computer, somehow I deleted them.... 1st. time that has ever happened to me! Sorry.....

Anyways we enjoyed the afternoon drive on the bikes, and Judy and Pat spent the afternoon down by the pool reading books. Judy took a picture of Pat, however the computer will not load it to the blog.... go figure... I give up....

Till tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Dad, did you look in your trash can for the photos? They might still be there... fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete