Thursday, July 8, 2010

It is melt down time…

Big time hot here again, can’t believe it!  This morning I turned on the air at about 8:00 as it was heating up… so did everyone else in the park. Yup, you guessed it, the power system of the park blew!  They were able to get it up and running again, and we did our part by keeping our air off.   This is how hot it got… poor Patra!  She is our beloved cat who follows Judy and I around on our travels…P7087300

She was so hot this afternoon, she was right up against the open window…. don’t worry though, she would get up and head over to her amply filled water bowl and slug a drink.

As you can see, I found my camera again.  In doing so I also found some pictures I took on Canada Day weekend when Kristina and Chris came to kamp our with us.

Here the tent is almost up…

P6307294

OK, lets put it up here!

P6307288

Honey, did you see that pole????

P6307289

It actually is a very nice tent they received as a gift at their wedding… it had a nice area for the dog to sleep in.

P6307290

As you can see, quite a size…

P6307292

Yes, we had our flag out for Canada Day!  It was a terrific weekend!

P7037299

This afternoon, I had to make a run down to Bella Vista RV Centre just south of Orillia.   You might recall Judy and I purchased a new tow package from them for our Jeep.  Yesterday I took the Jeep in tow to get the radio speaker fixed, and when I got back I noticed that one of the adjustable legs on the brake unit had broken.  The Dealership gave me some ideas on how to mount the brake unit, as it just did not seem to sit right.  They also called Blue Ox, the manufacturer of the unit and tow package, and right away they told the dealership to take my unit back and give me a new one!  No question about it, and they also upgraded our Brake Unit to one that can work if you tow a Hybrid Car.  Who knows… maybe one day.  It is nice to deal with Companies and Dealerships that STAND BEHIND THEIR SERVICE AND PRODUCTS! 

Supposed to rain here tonight and maybe tomorrow, we need a bit of rain, and maybe it will cool us off a bit! 

Till tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment