Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ooohhhhh…my back…

For the last few days I have been struggling with my back, and it kind of peaked this afternoon… could not do much today, went in and volunteered at the store inside our Church for the morning to help them raise money, but this afternoon I just laid low, and Judy had to make dinner tonight and do the clean up.  Tomorrow I will be back to my most favourite Chiropractor, Dr. Taylor for a further tune up! 

Took no pictures today, but could not let a good blog go by without something… back on March 3rd this past winter, we were exploring in Sedona, and here is why they call the sky BIG in Arizona…

Sedona is certainly one of the more scenic areas of AZ.

P3035935

I used a few little effects from Window Live Writer Beta to enhance the pictures…

P3035934P3035936P3035937

We really enjoyed our time in Az. and will plan on spending a bit more time this year.

Got to go and relax my back…

Thanks to Al from the Bayfield Bunch for forwarding the live weather radar link to me today… great way to keep up on the weather.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=wso

Al says the radar dome is just outside Exeter for this site.  This site is the Gov’t of Canada’s website. 

Till tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment