Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trouble in computer land…

Last evening after I completed my posting of the blog, I got a little too computer happy and ended up exceeding our download limit for the day on our Hughes Satellite system.  There is no financial penalty for exceeding your limit, however the penalty is that you are stuck for 24 hours on “Dial Up Speed Internet”…  it sucks…   I think it is actually even slower than the old dial up, if that can be so!

So tonight I cannot post a picture as that would take far to long… but that is life…  

Judy and I spent the day doing our domestic chores around the RV.  We enjoyed visiting everyone at our Church this morning, and I was actually a bit of a celebrity, as this past Friday, the A-Channel sent a reporter into the KOA doing a storey on the fall colours and they interviewed me!   Lots of people around here watch that channel and saw me… I guess they put it on a few times.  

Tomorrow we head down to the Morrison Farm in Alliston for a visit with Shawn and Jenn and the kids.  We will pick up my Mom on the way in Orillia, so should be a great day!

This will be short tonight, but I promise to make up for it!

Till tomorrow…

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That penalty from Hughes for going over the limit is the craziest thing I've ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there were daily limits I only thought there were monthly limits. Learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete