Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nice day for a BBQ

Another beautiful day here in Muskoka.  We took life real easy today, catching up on the reading of our books… I am on my second book now in the last couple months, something I never seemed to have time to do when I was working!   Go figure!

This afternoon we had my two Brothers, Richard and Gord, along with their wives, Susan and Wendy, and my Mom and good family friend, Pearl up to the KOA for a BBQ…  Mindy and Sam joined us along with Presley who is quite the kid!  Told you so…

P8077561

Barbie and Wade could not make it however Richard brought up the kids with him…

Braydon is sitting down, Beckey is next to him and little Presley is in front.  They brought a friend along, Ashley, ( I believe…) to enjoy the weather…

P8077562

Nice day for a BBQ…

P8077563

Brother Gord is laughing, as he brought his be IPHONE with him, and I gave him the code to get onto our internet modem through our router… you can see our “Anywhere Internet” dish right behind him. 

P8077564

Right after dinner, the kids all wanted to go for a swim…

P8077565

The girls had a blast in the pool…

P8077566

P8077567

P8077570

Everyone had a good time, and we had great weather!   We even had time for a couple quick skype conferences with Emmie and Paige from Tennessee. 

Supposed to rain tomorrow… Sad smile

Till tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment