Monday, July 19, 2010

Ohhhh, the trouble a blogger can get into…

Yes, it seems I have gotten myself into a bit of a blogger mess with my readers….

Seems that I told everyone in the blog that I would post pictures of the closing dinner of the AVA Motorcycle Rally last Thursday night in Ellicottville… my Daughter reminded me of this, and the fact that I did not do it!  Trouble…

And then I received what seemed to be an innocent email from Jim C. who is one of the Rally participants, and who happened to be my room mate.   Well, it seems I made some kind of comment about Jim maybe being a bit of a neat freak, to the point when I might have mentioned that he actually made his bed up before the maid came to our room that day… more trouble!

Not quite sure how I am going to fix this up, especially since I don’t think that I took any pictures of the final dinner party at the Rally but I do have this picture!  This is a picture of Paul from our Group that won the skills competition.  He does have very good skills on a motorcycle!  Oh, yes!  It was taken during the Dinner on the Thursday night!

DSCN4660

I am not sure how I am going to get out of trouble with Jim C.   I think I might be guilty as charged! Sorry Jim. Might have to have Judy take me to work with Her at the Prison, where she can keep me locked up for a day or two maybe…

Last night I did say I would post pictures of our new blinds in the bedroom.  The first pic is of the very back window of the RV, and as you can see the pleats are very tight on these new blinds.  They are also great, as there are no strings attached!  They simply pull up and down very easy…

P7197355

This is the window above the bed… same thing.

P7197352

The can pull up right behind the valance…

 P7197353

You can leave them 1/2 way down if you want, and can travel with them in any position.  These are also black out blinds, and this morning it was black inside the bedroom, just the way we like it!

They are a bit on the expensive side, $320.00 for both of them, but in our books, they were worth it! 

 P7197354

We had a great meeting with Graydon, our Financial Planner from Scotia McLeod today.  We met for breakfast and he presented a great financial plan that will allow us to travel and do what we want for years to come! Phew, and I thought we didn’t have any money… Thanks Graydon!  I think we are the only full time RVers that he has as clients, and he was saying he had fun putting it all together for us.

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment