Friday, July 9, 2010

Some relief at last…

Yes, it rained today and it turned a bit cooler!  Nice day overall…

Household chores this morning, and then this afternoon, I let my Honda out of the barn, and we headed south on Hwy. 11 to visit Bella Vista RV again to return the remote control unit for the brake that they exchanged yesterday for me.  I told them I would bring it back. 

Great afternoon for a ride anyways, weather was perfect.  Have to get used to a bit of riding, as I have a lot of it coming.

Tomorrow we are heading over to Midland for a Charity Ride with David and Angela.  Should be another great day, and I promise I will find my camera again and get some pictures.

On Sunday, I am heading with 8 other riders from Gravenhurst area, to Ellicottville, NY.  We are heading down for the annual Voyageur Rally for Kawasaki Motorcycles.  Should be a good time and I will be there all week!  I will bring the laptop with me, and hopefully will be able to blog with the Resort free Wifi. 

Till tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment