My good friend David Reid (also known as the guy who sold our home... :-) ) invited me out to Mens Night at Muskoka Sands tonight. It turned out to be a beautiful night on the course and I had the pleasure to golf with his Brother Brent and their Dad. I totally enjoyed! The best part was on hole #2 when David sunk a put for an EAGLE 2 on a par 4 hole. David also won the longest put for that same hole.
All in all a great night which I enjoyed! Thanks David, we will have to hit the links again soon!
I THOUGHT IT WAS TUESDAY, BUT NOPE, IT'S THURSDAY
-
*With Tuesday's clear blue skies stretching into evening and on into the
night, I was out the door, into the car, and out into the countryside. But
I ju...
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment