Friday, April 4, 2014

The heat is on...

Wow... yes, the heat is on here in Florida! Judy andd I spent the day out with our Motorcycle Riding Club out of Sebring, Florida, and took on a cruise this afternoon to Arcadia, Florida.

 
I did not even take one picture today on the ride... I don't know what got into me! This is a file picture of Arcadia above... we had lunch today at the Reef and Beef Restaurant, which had a great buffet! No one went home hungry. We had 21 motorcycles on the ride today!

So, the heat is also on my Toronto Maple Leafs! What a team... hard to believe they can go into such a tail spin at the end of the year, as the playoffs approach... Now they are desperate, and of course are starting to win again, with a big overtime win over Boston last night. Only 4 games left for them this year, and believe it or not, could still make the playoffs!

All my hope came back to me today, when I received this picture from my Daughter!

Wow... what a sweater Charlie has! Yes, I think they can do it! Just have to get Charlie working on getting rid of some snow up in Ontario before we head for the hills!

Till tomorrow...

 

3 comments:

  1. 21 motorcycles, that sure would have been a fun ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of Charley and those big blue eyes to match his Maple Leaf Jersey. He's like our Mason - everything he picks up goes straight into his mouth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of tail spin, you need only follow ( or not) the Vancouver Canucks!

    Nice ride no doubt!!!!

    ReplyDelete