Monday, December 21, 2009

Here comes Santa!


After 36 years of working in the Bank, and getting up at 6:30 a.m. every morning, I now have a big problem of getting out of bed anytime before 8:00. I can't believe it. I don't know if it is the air down here in Yuma or what, but I sure do sleep good, and can't seem to get out of bed. Every morning now Judy is up and at it, before me, and that never used to happen.... well I guess things change...
I did have to eventually get up this morning, and jump on the motorcycle to get into Yuma and see the Chiropractor again, who performed a acu-puncture session on me... 1st one of these I have ever had and it was different!
We had no sun this morning due to cloud cover that almost never happens here, so it felt cool without the sun, but it did get up to about 18 degrees.
This afternoon Judy and I played around with a new set of helmet head set communicators for use on the motorcycle that my Mom got us for Christmas...well, early Christmas I guess... sorry Mom, couldn't wait...
At 5:00 we headed to the rec hall for the annual Resort Christmas Party. It was packed. Food for everyone and even the big guy showed up. Lots of entertainment and a hay ride to boot!
This lady had a terrific voice...

If you lined up here, they gave you food!

Here is the "Big Guy" getting ready to dish out the goods to all the young kids that were there.... they were the families of the workers at the resort and had a great time!

After the party we watched the Christmas parade of lights that came through our Resort! About 25 different vehicles all lite up for Christmas... It was neat and is done every year. They travel around to all the RV Resorts out here on one night a year, and it is neat to see. Judy took a couple of pics...

You will never see a parade of this type in Gravenhurst!

Just another great day in Yuma! Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit cooler....:-((

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment