Simply another gorgeous day in Az. Never took a picture again today! What gives...
Did some cleaning around the RV today, Judy is coming home soon you know....
Talked with a lot of fellow RVers in the Park today. One guy came to check out our RV as he has a similar one and wanted to know how I mounted the HD TV.
This afternoon and this evening was all Olympics. Another Gold for Canada! Hockey Team did well as well....
Fed Ex screwed up the delivery of my parcel from Magellan, had to spend 1/2 half hour on the phone with them to fix it all up.... man, I hate that....
Till tomorrow....
A FEW WRONG TURNS TOOK US A LITTLE FARTHER THAN WE REALLY NEEDED TO GO
-
*DESPITE COOLER TEMPS AND GUSTY WINDS, IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL SKY DAY*
*'Wind' was the operating word today, and if on my morning walk I hadn't
held onto my h...
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment