Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Those hot lazy days of summer.....

Today was a hot lazy day of summer.... only in February!

Today was Family Day in Ontario, so I took the day off myself! Nice sunny day, no clouds and about 28 degrees C. YES! It got so hot in the RV this afternoon I had to sit out in the shade. Cleaned my motorcycle this morning as I was on a dirt road for a bit on Sunday. Did some laundry this afternoon so Judy will not be totally depressed when she gets back Wednesday.

Did not even get the camera out today :-(( Maybe tomorrow...

Watched the Olympics today, and while we did win a silver medal in snowboarding, not much else going on.... everyone in the figure skating was falling so turned it off... tomorrow will be the first of the men's hockey ... about time!

Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment