I am struggling with trying to do the blog from Judy's computer. The blogger program seems so poor, after using Windows Live Writer. I am also having huge problems getting it to load any pictures, let alone manipulate them... so I am going to save myself tons of frustration, and simply not do it tonight.
We are going to Los Angeles tomorrow to take in some sights, and the Leaf Game. There will be no post tomorrow night as we will be home very late from LA.
Today we toured around Palm Springs and had a ball.
Till Tuesday...
AN X-RAY OF THAT AREA
-
*THE GROUD IS NOW COVERED IN GOLDEN PINE NEEDLES*
*Started the morning off with rain, but it didn't last, and we soon had
full sunshine on yet another be...
11 hours ago

post read..have a great time at the game tomorrow!..I use to use the blogger program for posting..now the only way to go is Live Writer..I hope you get your own computer back soon!!..go Leafs!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking for you in the crowd, John, as I watch on TV.
ReplyDeleteIt's sad to see how tough life is for a retired person -- having a blogger program as his his biggest stresser.
Gerard & Deb