Sunday, May 5, 2013

Had to phone in "sick" today...

Another beautiful sunny day here in Ontario, with temperatures in the mid 70's again... Problem was, I had to call in sick today.

Somehow I have picked up a spring time cold of all things, after avoiding all that stuff in Florida, I thought I maybe would have made it to summer... not to be. So, I took life easy today. Did not do a lot of anything really... Judy was off to go watch Kristina sing at her Church, but I thought people there would not really like my cold, so stayed home.

 

Why is it men are so whimpy when we are sick... there is that need to be taken care of!

This afternoon Judy came home with a Jeep load of groceries for the RV and made up a great pot of chilli for dinner! It was good, and the kids came out to enjoy it with us.

After we enjoyed dinner, Judy got Gwenny ready for bed in her PJ's, and as you can tell she was all excited to be held by her Gramma!

I am off to get better, and watch some hockey!

Till tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. Hmm not good to get a cold. I make believe it not there and it goes away!
    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the warm sunshine might help fight off that cold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, another Leafs win could be the cure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwenny's looking pretty cool in those shades! And pretty happy with her Gramma too!

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete