Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where does the day go???

This morning we were greeted by our sun being back!  Felt good!  It had been missed. 

First thing this morning I was out flying my plane, as I had been away from it for a bit, and lets just say my flying was physically challenged today, by gravity that is!  Let’s just say I will have that plane rebuilt before you can count to 3.

Tom and Cheryl enjoyed the gym first thing, and then came over to enjoy breakfast with us in the RV.  Judy and I were talking to Gwenny and her Mom on skype, and Judy snapped this picture off of Skype… it is hard to have a bad day when you see this on your computer in the morning!  You would almost think by the look in Her eyes she knew what she was doing on the keyboard!

gwennieskype

Tom and Cheryl needed supplies, so we headed off to Costco and Stater Bros. Grocery Store to fill the shelves…

Took life easy this afternoon, enjoying the sun and watching my Leaf’s lose in another shootout!  Ouch!

We were not very good at taking any pictures today, and Judy managed to snap the one below of Tom and Cheryl inside their Park Model Unit, relaxing after playing tourist all day…

100_2768

We will all have more energy tomorrow… and I will see if I can find my camera again!

Till tomorrow…

4 comments:

  1. Gwenny looks so happy to see Gramma and Grandpa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start to the day with Gwenny. Looks like the rest of the week will be good flying weather. Nice Leafs, Kings game, thought the Leafs would win in the shoot out. I was surprised to hear about Armstrong's concussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that gwenny just gets cuter by the minute...looks like you had a wonderful day!!! have a merry christmas

    ReplyDelete