Not much on the go today, other than a bunch of getting ready to go to Ottawa... we will leave Wednesday morning for Ottawa.
Shawn and Jenn have to move, and moving day will be Friday. Thursday will be a bunch of packing and loading.
Today was a maintenance day again, with various jobs around the RV and Jeep. Also I had to prepare the trailer as we will bring it with us to use in Ottawa.
Till tomorrow...
SO BACK TO THE PARK'S RECYCLING AREA I WENT
-
*Wednesday:: Sorry folks, by the time I got to the end of Wednesday, I had
run out of steam and didn't get a blog published. I started Wednesday
morning...
1 day ago

We wish Shawn and Jenn a smooth move.
ReplyDeletesafe travels!!!
ReplyDeleteMoving is sure not my favourite task but. Hope it goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteIts always nicer to move some else other than yourself. Have fun and travel safe.
ReplyDelete